Job Description :
- Owns the delivery of project implementations for Corporates in ASEAN, Greater China, Korea and Japan
- Drives the successful delivery of global projects pertaining to the implementation of the companys products
- Establishes strong project governance practices, leading clients to implement, adopt and retain the companys products.
- Can scope out a global, multi-year project based on business requirements and achievable benefits.
- Can create a project plan and Statement-of-Work for global, multi-year project and can direct a global, multi-year project to completion on-time and on-budget for both time and material and fixed fee.
- Manages portfolio level profitability to achieve financials KPIs.
- Build strong client relationships and drives upsell and cross sell opportunities leveraging the relationships
- Serves as a trusted business advisor to clients.
- Provides deep subject matter expertise as well as strong project governance.
- Manages client relationships, especially at C-levels and Department Heads.
- Plan the growth of delivery capabilities to align with the business growth
- The resource is responsible for working closely with senior sales leadership to understand the pipeline and plan delivery capabilities in line with the business opportunities.
- Builds strategic partner relationships in the region to support successful delivery of projects and strengthen our position in the market
- Supports the financial plan of the organization through resource planning related to the key drivers of revenue recognition, utilization and margins.
- Enables sales growth by partnering with Sales Heads to provide necessary support in terms of pre-sales activities related to services scoping and estimates.
- Provide strong leadership and people management in a matrix working environment
- The resource is required to manage a geographically dispersed team comprising of senior project managers and project managers across the region.
- Demonstrates strong people management skills by being able to recruit, develop, and retain employees effectively to maintain a world-class team. Achieves results through direct management and indirectly through influence. Focused on empowering direct reports and creating self-sufficient teams.
- Mentors and guides consultants, principal consultants and leads in a matrix structure.
- Demonstrates solution mindset, strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Works with peers across the globe and builds strong relationships with them
- Influences favourable outcomes through a strong orientation of win-win
- Is highly solution oriented, and finds creative solutions to complex management, technology and people issues.
- The position requires up to 50% travel.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in any Engineering stream or Accounting is preferred.
- 18+ years of project management, professional services, software development, or consulting experience in a client-facing organization.
- Proven experience in providing Delivery/Program/Project/Practice Management leadership in a global structure.
- Bachelors or masters degree in finance, account, computers science.
- Specialized Industry knowledge required:
- Deep experience as a Practice Head, Senior Project Manager or Program Manager in enterprise scale projects (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, NS, WDAY, etc.) OR
- Deep domain and functional expertise in Tax/FTA/Imports and Exports, being a Practice Lead or Tax Technology Lead
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- Must have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that require quick decision for mitigation.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple escalation situations from customers and partners by providing responses that lead to mitigation.
- Ability to understand high level technical discussions that are needed to drive conversations to closure.
- Must have developed implementation methodology for a large services organization and executed projects based on that.
Desired Skills, necessary experience:
- End to end understanding of tax automation with 3rd party tax software and enterprise ERP such as Oracle or SAP both on-premise and cloud with Compliance.
- Specific industry domain knowledge related to process and tax for high tech manufacturing, retail and financial services
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in Japanese are preferred because of the need to communicate with clients in Japan. Knowledge of Chinese, in addition to Japanese and English, will be a distinct advantage.
Interested candidates may send their CV to MAC (Reg No. R1221300) at [HIDDEN TEXT] quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Description :
* Owns the delivery of project implementations for Corporates in ASEAN, Greater China, Korea and Japan
* Drives the successful delivery of global projects pertaining to the implementation of the companys
Skills: Delivery Manager, Delivery Head, Project Management, Software Development, Project Delivery, technical discussions , implementation methodology
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years