- Plan, design and implement a secured virtualized system infrastructure & end-to-end system solution
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements, translate business requirements into the best solution, ensure alignment of all VMWare architecture processes, standards, strategies and roadmap
- Work as technical lead, review and manage the project deliverables ensuring the right architecture and functionality are aligned with existing IT policies and governance.
- Managing of vendors to ensure smooth delivery as per required SLA
- Prepare and present regular project reports and documentations. Ensure that the project status and progress are communicated across to all stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, Computer Science and equivalent.
- Proven hands-on technical experience in Virtualized Infrastructure domain (Enterprise virtualization, server and storage systems)
- Technical proficiency in Virtualization technologies such as VDI, VSI, vSAN and supporting technologies such as Hyperconverged, Enterprise Cloud.
- Hands-on experience in VMWare ESX, vSphere, vSAN, Horizon and other VMWare products.
- Good knowledge in Hyperconverged and Storage Infrastructure (e.g. Nutanix, UCS, HDS)
- VMWare Certifications will be advantageous
- Strong project management skills, PMP Certification will be added advantage
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17352
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Plan, Design and Implement virtualized Infrastructure in Banking environment.
Skills: Vcp, vmware certified professional , Vmware
Experience: 5.00-14.00 Years
Education: Diploma, Masters/ Post Graduate