- Assisting the Support Engineer or Software Engineer in problem resolution beyond the capability of the 1st Level Support Staff.
- Performing system recovery if needed.
- Escalating unsolvable problems to the 3rd Level Support Staff and reports the escalation to superior.
- Ensuring that the System runs according to contractual specifications after problem resolution.
- Providing advice on system / database performance monitoring and tuning.
- Ensuring deployments of approved patches/releases are implemented accordingly to Change Request.
- Complete all Service Requested accordingly to SLA timeframe.
- Assisting the Customer in the verification, isolation and/or provision of a temporary work-around for the problem logged beyond 2nd Level Support Staff capability.
- Escalating unsolvable system problems and service request to the OEM/Vendor for technical support.
- Coordinating system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing on the Change Request.
- Overseeing all transitions into production on the Change Request.
- Developing and complete actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines on the Change Request.
- Creating and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution on the Change Request.
- Managing and document system configurations on the Change Request.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolve incident based on SLA.
- Generating the relevant administrative records and reports.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years IT experience
- Good Knowledge of Active Directory/DNS, Microsoft Azure Stack, Microsoft Windows 2008-2016, Commvault Backup and Recovery, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Server, storage and networking concept
- Past working experience in Cloud environment is an advantage
- Able to manage daily support tasks to meet stringent SLA requirements
- Preferably with Microsoft Certification and/or ITIL certification.
- Dynamic, customer oriented, experience working in a fast paced environment.
Shortlisted candidate will be offered a 1 year Agency Contract employment
* Assisting the Support Engineer or Software Engineer in problem resolution beyond the capability of the 1st Level Support Staff.
* Performing system recovery if needed.
* Escalating unsolvable problems to the 3rd Level Supp
Skills: L2 System Engineer (Windows)
Experience: 3.00-5.00 Years