Job Description :
- Undertake IT responsibilities in supporting OCBC Regional Channel Services (Corporate Online Banking). This includes internet and mobile applications.
- Work with users and vendor on issues, follow up and resolution for Digital Banking Systems.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify and resolve root cause of a problem.
- Perform due diligence when taking over from project teams into BAU mode.
- Manage the BAU Software Release cycles.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity exercises
- Provide on-call support and after-hours/weekend support as needed, covering application support and application change deployment.
- Perform system review and propose improvement and prevention measures on current systems.
- Have a quality mind-set with prevention attitude to attain zero defect
- 10 years of IT experience with at least 5 years in Internet and Mobile Banking related systems
- Strong knowledge of J2EE, or Microsoft .NET programming.
- Must be technically competent to provide technical advice and proven experience in managing software releases / software development projects executed in both Agile and SDLC methodologies
- Experience in performing root cause analysis of production problems and provide quick service recovery if required.
- Willing to work on duty shifts.
- Essential to have a can do attitude to work under multi-tasking environment.
- Working knowledge of cloud-based technologies, or Data analytics is preferred.
- Good Communication Skills
Job Description :
* Undertake IT responsibilities in supporting OCBC Regional Channel Services (Corporate Online Banking). This includes internet and mobile applications.
* Work with users and vendor on issues, follow up and resolution for Digi
Skills: System Analyst (Digital Banking) - IT Application Services
Experience: 10.00-13.00 Years