Job Description :
Seeking highly self-motivated, experienced and dedicated team players who are passionate about building digital infrastructure. In this role, you will be part of infrastructure technology adoption team to work with various stakeholder to engineer, build and provision cloud infrastructure, DevOps tools, Develop CICD pipeline, Automated Deployment, Container Orchestration and Infrastructure as Code.
- Develop new capabilities for CI CD setup
- Development of scripted procedures and automation of common executed tasks
- Collaborate and work with the various stakeholder to develop DevOps pipeline and workflow
- Provide technical assistance, guidance and mentorship to development team and operation teams how to create software that is easily scalable
- Mentor Junior DevOps Engineers and Cloud Engineers for designing the CI CD pipelines to deploy to Private or Hybrid Cloud environments
- Effectively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk and compliance matters
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Work with developers and scrum masters to improve pipeline and DevOps processes
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 12 years overall experience and Minimal 5 years hands-on-experience in building Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment pipelines and managing DevOps tools and workflow
- Very good hands-on experience in DevSecOps/SAST/DAST/IAST tools such as Blackduck hub, Blackduck Binary Analysis, Coverity, Nexus Firewall/IQ, Contrast and Container Security tool
- Prior experience in creating CI CD pipelines for Microservices, Containerised applications in Red Hat OpenShift Container platform
- Very Strong experience in Automated Deployments and Infrastructure as Code using tools like Ansible or Puppet is mandatory. Also, experience in Shell Scripting, Batch Scripting to do automation, command line integration and invoking REST API using postman is mandatory
- Required Deep Expertise with JIRA workflow creation and modification, customise JIRA projects and all other JIRA components to suit the needs of project teams, Agile coach, Project Managers and PMO team
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in infrastructure concepts such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools.
- Strong analytical skill and creative in problem solving.
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication.
- A good team player and able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move towards consensus
- Having application development background and automation experience would be a bonus
- Good to have hands-on experience on Legacy systems, but not compulsory
- Familiarity with various software development lifecycle (SDLC, Agile etc…)
- Must have experience in creating CI CD pipeline for cloud environment
- Certifications in DevOps and Cloud is advantageous
Job Description :
Seeking highly self-motivated, experienced and dedicated team players who are passionate about building digital infrastructure. In this role, you will be part of infrastructure technology adoption team to work with various stakehol
Skills: Senior Devops Engineer
Experience: 12.00-15.00 Years