Job Description :
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily real time monitoring and analysis of security events /threats from multiple sources
- Triage security incidents including unauthorised access, phishing , malware infection etc
- Refine current use cases implemented on the SIEM solution to reduce/minimise false positives
- First point of contact for Cybersecurity incident and responsible for incident investigation and response activities including
- conduct forensic analysis
- determine cause and extent of breach
- corelate findings with existing network/application
- recommend remediation/recovery plans
- prepare timely ,detailed and accurate incident report update
- Provide post-incident reports for management and stakeholder encompassing easy to understand accurate details on risk, impact, like hood, containment and remediation , threat actors.
- Build and design security incident playbook
- Conduct table-top exercise / cybersecurity drills
- Stay current with the latest Cyber threats, tactics and vulnerabilities and updated with evolving attack techniques
- Prepare to support 24*7
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/ Information security or equivalent
- Preferably 3- 5 years of experience as incident responder/digital forensic analyst / Security Operation analyst
- Knowledge of incident response and handling methodologies
- Strong knowledge of SIEM, EDR, SOAR, UEBA, VA and other security tools.
- Working knowledge in digital forensic tools eg FTK, Encase , Cellebrite etc.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Job Description :
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 year
Skills: Cybersecurity&Incident Response Analyst
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years