|Company:||National University of Singapore|
The position is responsible to proactively engage faculties on a regular basis and strengthen a coordinated dialogue that focuses on attracting major gifts to the National University of Singapore (NUS).
He/She is expected to build strong partnerships with Faculty, partner with frontline colleagues to understand industry and prospective donor requirements, and collaborate with the value proposition colleague on building significant gift proposals for the University.
The candidate will also oversee the project management of driving new donor markets and segments. He/she will also partake in campaign development across the University.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a faculty engagement framework that institutes the alignment of various academic, research and sponsorship offerings from the University to the needs of prospective donors.
- Drive, coordinate and support new major gift opportunities between various stakeholders within the University.
- Manage conversations on new gift opportunities between stakeholders to advance gifts.
- Enhance the fundraising awareness and capabilities at faculties and schools.
- Build rapport and relationships with Deans and senior staff within the faculties and the University.
- Partake in the creation of donor centric proposals, collaterals and engagement platforms.
- Participate and support donor meetings together with frontline colleagues, when required.
- Pilot and project manage new business initiatives for future growth.
- Provide administrative and operational support for advancing gift purposes, where required.
- Support the management at DVO, and undertake other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 6 years' progressive career track record.
- Strong knowledge and experience in building initiatives that require significant stakeholder alignments.
- Experience in responsibilities that demonstrate significant stakeholder engagement is an advantage, typically handling regional roles in strategy, new product introduction or multi-agency task groups.
- Experience in Business Development is preferred.
- Ability to negotiate and work with all levels within the University.
- Values philanthropy for higher education and is self-motivated to contribute for community building.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral and excellent relationship building skills.
- Identifies with the vision of NUS and the mission of the Development Office.
- Team-oriented with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Demonstrates discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling informationof a confidential and sensitive nature establish work priorities and remain flexible.
Department : Faculty Engagement & Value Proposition
Job Description The position is responsible to proactively engage faculties on a regular basis and strengthen a coordinated dialogue that focuses on attracting major gifts to the National University of Singapore (NUS). He/She is expected to build s
Skills: Senior Manager / Associate Director (Channel Development)
Experience: 6.00-9.00 Years