|Company:||National University of Singapore|
The Community Manager is responsible for managing the NUS Agritech Centre. The primary responsibilities entail crafting the strategic direction, program execution, industry and stakeholder management, start-ups acceleration and mentorship, marketing and publicity, and space management. The Community Manager is expected to guide the activities of the NUS Agritech Centre to be in line with University direction. He/she should be in close touch with industry trends and stakeholders and maintain close connections to research faculties and institutes, government agencies, start-up ecosystems, mentors to start-up, corporate ecosystem partners, consumer and industry groups.
- Craft strategic direction of the NUS Agritech Centre to meet industry, research, and startup needs.
- Translate and license research IP into the industry.
- Oversee strategic programming and standard operating procedures of the NUS Agritech Centre.
- Conduct and manage selection process to enrol start-ups, researchers, and industry to the programme.
- Develop and oversee program timeline, event and curriculum.
- Market the NUS Agritech Centre to help the organization evolve in the start-up ecosystem.
- Identify and maintain corporate and public-sector partnerships.
- Maintain and grow investor participation in NUS Agritech Centre.
- Manage the operating company budget and regular reporting to the management.
- Connect to the agritech, food-tech, and related start-up ecosystem.
- Write and present via blogs and professional and social networks.
- Make strategic plans and recommendations to further the impact of NUS Agritech Centre.
1. Minimum Bachelor's degree plus minimum of five years of business experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the agritech sector or startup is preferred.
2. Direct experience in the agritech sector or a start-up/high-growth company.
3. Understanding of start-up funding ecosystem.
4. Must possess the supervisory skills and experience to effectively lead and manage large and small groups.
5. Ability to effectively respond verbally and/or in writing to stakeholders of the Accelerator and members of the business community. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations to public groups and/or boards of directors.
6. Other Skills and Attributes: -
- Experience managing people and complex processes within an organization.
- High degree of enthusiasm for the startup community and connecting people within that community.
- Display a high level of initiative, effort and commitment toward completing goals efficiently. Demonstrate responsible behaviour and attention to detail.
- Ability to conceptualize, draft, edit and finalize a variety of proposals and strategies.
Job Type: Contract (2-year, renewable)
Department : Office of Deputy President (Innovation & Enterprise)
Job Description The Community Manager is responsible for managing the NUS Agritech Centre. The primary responsibilities entail crafting the strategic direction, program execution, industry and stakeholder management, start-ups acceleration and ment
Skills: Community Manager, Agritech Centre
Experience: 2.00-50.00 Years
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: