The role aims to identify outstanding fresh graduates and nurture those with demonstrated potential for future leadership positions in the University Campus Infrastructure, Campus Life, Housing Services, National University of Singapore.
Through this 2-year Management Trainee Programme, the selected candidate will:
- Learn from a management perspective all aspects of housing operations.
- Get a rare opportunity to be exposed to the important functions within the Campus Life, Housing Services i.e. front line operation, University Housing Policy, University Housing Management System, dining operation as well as cash flow projections, cost modelling and budget analysis.
- Be tasked with challenging projects/assignments of varied nature, work alongside experienced managers and directors.
- Work with the management to review and ensure compliance with established policies, standard operating procedures, internal controls & service standards.
- Provide support as needed in the various properties, including monthly reporting, data analysis, presentation creation, strategic planning and customer service.
- With exposure to different facets of housing management, trainee will also receive management development and leadership training, mentorship and coaching.
- Upon completion of the programme, trainee will be posted to a management position, where he/she will continue to be given opportunities for extensive exposure, to acquire new competencies and build on his/her potential to take on bigger roles.
- Excellent leadership qualities and outstanding interpersonal skills, with a penchant for new challenges.
- Highly motivated, adaptable to change and have a strong drive for results.
- Graduates in any discipline with good honours degree and good co-curricular activities records.
- Less than two years of working experience with agile mind set and 'can-do' attitude.
- Keen interest in housing management and the meaningful work we do at NUS.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tenure: 2 years contract
Department : Housing Operations
The role aims to identify outstanding fresh graduates and nurture those with demonstrated potential for future leadership positions in the University Campus Infrastructure, Campus Life, Housing Services, National University of Singa
Skills: Senior Executive (Management Trainee)
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years