While the campus is under construction, you may be deployed to Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), Admiralty Medical Centre (AdMC) and Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH). However, you will be working in the new Woodlands Health Campus once it is operational (estimated 2023).
During your deployment to TTSH/AdMC/KTPH, you will:Be part of the team assisting patients with activities such as patient registration, payment, financial counselling, appointment scheduling, or assisting clinicians.
At the new Woodlands Health Campus (WHC), you will:
- Support WHC's transition to the new campus and be part of the WHC's operations team to ensure efficient clinic operations and deliver good patient experience.
- Perform patient service duties which will include:
- Roving patient service duties - Assist and anticipate patients' service needs, assist in use of self-service stations or mobile apps
- Room assistance duties- Assist clinicians during consultations, relay doctor's instructions to patient, manage queue for clinic
- Counter duties - Provide financial counselling, medication supply verification, etc
- Clinically-related duties - Perform phlebotomy, visual acuity etc
- Administration duties - manage phone and email enquiries, ensure clinic readiness etc
- Possess at least a GCE 'N' or 'O' level
- Patient-oriented and will go the extra mile to enhance patient experience
- Driven, willing to learn and embrace change
- Team players, able to foster strong relationships at all levels and across various departments and institutions
- Experience in frontline customer service preferred
Please be informed that only application submitted throughNHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), WHC Career Webpage (whc.sg/joinus), Jobstreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg), Singapore Medical Association (sma.org.sg), MyCareersFuture.sg, LinkedIn and WHC appointed recruitment agencieswill be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another recruitment channel, please visit the official channels mentioned above.
While the campus is under construction, you may be deployed to Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), Admiralty Medical Centre (AdMC) and Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH). However, you will be working in the new Woodlands Health Campus once it is operational (
Skills: Senior Patient Service Associate / Patient Service Associate (SOC)
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years