The Agile and DevOps Practice Lead is responsible for implementing best practices across the organization to drive improved software delivery quality and speed. The successful candidate will be expected to help define the road map to roll out Agile and DevOps Practices across the Bank, leveraging methodologies, successes and tooling which already exist at UOB.
- Driving and coaching Agile & DevOps practice adoption across application development domains
- Ensuring best practices are captured, continuous improvement applied and retrospectives run with key learnings widely disseminated
- Program management and governance of DevOps projects
- Providing oversight and alignment of third party engagements
Other areas of responsibility:
- Design, build and run a Bank-wide Agile and DevOps Practice
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and best in class principles
- Manage and facilitation of Agile coaches to key projects
- Evaluate and measure the success and maturity of Agile practices. Providing regular reports to key stakeholders and senior technology management
- Help onboard teams and key stakeholders into the agile way of working.
- Support teams to become Agile 'literate' and continuously ascend the Agile maturity curve
- Evangelize Agile and DevOps at all levels
- Evidence of creating an Agile practice strategy and follow through with its successful implementation
- Successful track record of program/project managing Agile and DevOps transformations
- Have led and managed Agile coaches
- Experience in coaching on best practices for both Agile and DevOps
- Ability to facilitate, lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team.
- Familiarity with common agile tools such as JIRA and Confluence, and DevOps processes and tools such as Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins etc.
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of Software Engineering principles (how to best design and build software delivery practices)
- Excellent communicator, to all levels of the organization, in an authentic, clear and concise manner (verbal and written)
- Passionate and highly motivated
- Successfully managed Agile development projects (preferably SAFe).
- Process engineering (eg. - Lean, Six-Sigma Black Belt, CMMI)
- Self-informed and up-to-date on latest technologies, tools and market trends
- Experience of working in a highly regulated sector
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
The Agile and DevOps Practice Lead is responsible for implementing best practices across the organization to drive improved software delivery quality and speed. The successful candidate will be expected to help define the road m
Skills: Senior VP, Agile & DevOps Practice Lead, Microservices & Continuous Delivery, Group Technology
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years