Colliers International Asia is in the midst of a dynamic transformation and growth phase across Asia. Need has arisen for a Director level professional to join our Singapore based operations, focusing on Tenant Representation. This new created position will provide a proven leasing professional the opportunity to continue their professional development within a dynamic, market-leading organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Growing, managing and supporting the leadership of the office leasing team.
- Provide strategic leasing and marketing to the office property portfolio.
- Liaise with tenants, property agencies and related parties.
- Handle the negotiations of leasing transactions.
- Maintain existing relationships with business partners and develop new business with potential tenants.
- Monitor the department's performance, ensuring that profitability is in line with the business plan.
- Proactively initiate business development activities of existing and new clients through direct mailers, canvassing etc.
- Assist the Office Head to design and implementation on business plans.
- Build and maintain an accurate and up-to-date client database.
To be successful in this position, you will come from a leading commercial real estate business and have at least ten years' experience in Commercial Leasing. You will also display:
- University degree in Real Estate or related disciplines.
- A valid CEA licence is required.
- A self-disciplined, accountable character.
- A broad understanding of the commercial market.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player, with a proven track record in developing talent.
- Candidates who are currently living abroad are also encouraged to apply.
What's on offer:
. A competitive base salary and benefits structure.
. Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth and lead the development of a team.
. Future opportunities both domestically and internationally.
. A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.
Colliers International Asia is in the midst of a dynamic transformation and growth phase across Asia. Need has arisen for a Director level professional to join our Singapore based operations, focusing on Tenant Representation. This
Skills: Director | Tenant Representation
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years