. General Summary of Responsibilities
- Fully responsible for the day to day operation of the complex / building.
- Supervise and coordinate all maintenance and administrative staff assigned to the complex / building.
- Carry out all maintenance functions to the highest standard expected for the client and the subsidiary proprietors.
. Specific Job Requirements
- Effective management of the recreation facilities, common areas including car parks, landscape areas and all M&E plants, fixtures and fittings.
- Effective Maintenance Fund collection.
- Effective preventive maintenance programs to avoid large expensive repairs.
- Competitive tendering to ensure purchases and service contracts are on competitive terms.
- Completion of insurance claims for any damages to common property.
- Control expenses.
- Recommend a sound budget for each year to determine the amounts to be collected for the Maintenance Fund and Sinking Fund.
- Ensure compliance with warranties, guaranties and defect liabilities.
- Ensure high level of security, cleanliness and housekeeping.
- Covenant enforcement:
- Ensuring proper co-ordination/management of renovation works.
- Effective management of surplus funds through' fixed deposits.
- Maintaining proper book-keeping and proper accounting records.
- Ensure GST returns are submitted on time.
- Ensure regular meetings are convened with the client and Pro-team Committee when it is formed and record and circulate all minutes of the meetings promptly.
- Ensure all insurance policies are renewed on time.
- Ensure all correspondence, statutory notifications and enquiries are promptly handled.
- Ensure effective control over all licensed contractors appointed to service the estate.
- Ensure that proper and fair booking system are done on the use of all the recreational facilities.
- Keep proper records of and attending all complaints, queries and suggestions made by the subsidiary proprietors/residents and to establish and maintain good relationship at all times.
- Lead a team of personnel of providing maintenance, finance, security, fire safety and car park management.
- Plan, implement, co-ordinate and control the various functions related to the above management aspects.
- Co-ordinate council meetings and general meetings.
- Prepare Minutes of Council Meetings.
- Ensure that members of the staff do not conduct himself or herself in a way which might bring the Management Corporation into disrepute.
- Ensure that no member of staff take personal advantage of privileged information obtained in the course of business.
- Ensure all contract works/ routine servicing are carried out accordingly as specified in their contracts agreement.
- Ensure that all orders and instructions issued by the Council either verbally or in writing are carried out promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure compliance with divisional policies
- Plan and carry out preventive building maintenance works for common facilities and properties.
- Ensure all residents' complaints are attended to promptly and efficiently and monies collected are handed to the Accounts Department immediately.
- Place orders for building maintenance materials and to keep track of its issuance as and when required.
- In an emergency situation which occurs after office hours, ensure all concerned parties are contacted and recalled to attend and rectify/ reset the fault quickly.
- Plan duty roster, affecting replacement and covering of duties for all site staff.
- Day to day supervision of the site management staff.
- Oversee the security of the building and keep tenants informed of the emergency procedure.
- On site co-ordination of all plant and equipment maintenance by contractors.
- Maintenance of cleaning standards.
- Oversee the administration maintenance contracts.
- Ensure all purchase/ works orders issued are in order and within the budget allocated.
- Guide and supervise the property officer in the carrying out of all his duties.
- Prepare all tender documents, agreements, contracts and other legal documents.
- Review of property for insurance purpose and recommend sum insured for the various policies.
- Recommend annual salary adjustment.
- Review all contracts, agreements and insurance 2 months before their expiry and recommend renewal or call for quotation/ tender.
- Attend council Meetings and Annual General Meetings.
- Vet all outgoing correspondences and minutes of meetings.
- Involve in staff recruitment.
- Arrange for annual audit of accounts.
- Advise Council if expenditure is within the budget approved at General Meetings/Monthly financial accounts/revision monthly statement.
- Recommend appropriate actions to be taken against defaulters with assistance from solicitors.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Diploma in Building / Facilities Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience in MCST strata management or related industry
- Good knowledge in building maintenance
- Independent with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Conversant in BMSM Act
. General Summary of Responsibilities
* Fully responsible for the day to day operation of the complex / building.
* Supervise and coordinate all maintenance and administrative staff assigned to the complex / building.
Skills: Property Executive - Woollerton
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years