Colliers International is a leading global Real Estate services company in the midst of a dynamic transformation and growth phase across APAC. The Singapore Capital Markets business has displayed excellent performance and there is currently an opportunity for a Director level professional to join the team.
- Ensure individual revenue budget is met.
- Identify and source for land and buildings for sale, including identifying and evaluating feasibility of properties for sale and advise property owners and/or en-bloc owners on the feasibility of their land for sale.
- Identify and follow-up with potential clients on properties for sale and to arrange for inspection.
- Build up an extensive property and client database with the objective of generating recurring revenue, including initiating lunches/ meetings with key/ potential clients on a regular informal basis to build engagement.
- Review and advise on major property submissions and presentations.
- Attend meetings, presentations and site visits.
- Attend seminars, business briefing sessions and read relevant materials required to keep abreast of economic climate, identifying where trends or changes may impact the business and/or real estate industry.
- Closely follow the industry trends and competitors' moves on the market.
- Prepare the necessary collateral including marketing proposals, co-ordinating contact lists, plan and execute mail outs, cold calling and organise marketing activities for properties, and providing progress report on marketing activities to owners.
- Liaise with the relevant government authorities on behalf of clients and prospective purchasers regarding applications.
- Provide support, leadership, guidance, motivation and direction to your team members.
- At least 10 years of working experiences with strong exposure to Real Estate in an agency/ investment bank.
- Regional exposure is a must coupled with a strong market reputation and proven relationships.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with a demonstrated track record of managing diverse stakeholders.
- In-depth understanding of business environment and sound business acumen.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive compensation structure, both fixed and profit sharing
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can get a wide portfolio and accelerate your career growth
- Regional focused role which translates into varied work and exposure
- Future opportunities both domestically and internationally
Colliers International is a leading global Real Estate services company in the midst of a dynamic transformation and growth phase across APAC. The Singapore Capital Markets business has displayed excellent performance and there is c
Skills: Director | Capital Markets
Experience: 10.00-13.00 Years