Pundi X is a blockchain-based fintech company with a mission to make blockchain technology accessible to everyone. We operate globally in 7 different countries. All of our team members are technology focused with a broad spectrum of expertise from coding to finance and from marketing to legal and regulatory. Our products have been shipped to over 30 countries including Argentina, Brazil, El Salvador, South Korea, Turkey, Taiwan, Uganda, the USA and more. We have grown from 15 people in 2017 to nearly 100 in 2022.
We are proud to be a community-driven project and we have a very strong and engaged community across social media platforms. We are honored to be listed among the top 50 most intriguing emerging Fintech companies by KPMG in 2018. Pundi X headquarters operates in compliance with Singapore’s Payment Services Act and the Regulations of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Pundi X has been granted an exemption from holding a license under that Act for our specific payment services while our license application is under review. Pundi X is a founding member of Asosiasi Blockchain Indonesia and also active in other blockchain associations globally.
We are looking for people to join our team who are passionate, result-driven professionals and willing to learn and grow with the company. Pundi X offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to promote cryptocurrency adoption and blockchain-based services. Join us and take your career to the next level!
What you’ll do
We have several exciting projects, you will be able to get involved in one or more of the domains below:
• Decentralised Exchange: monitor and manage liquidity and pegs of various tokens and synthetic assets on our upcoming exchange.
• On chain payments: monitor the transactions on our payments hardware solutions XPOS and decentralised apps such as f(X)Wallet and DApps.
What you’ll need
• Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Comp Sci, Physics, Engineering or Mathematics
• Knowledge of a programming language such as Python, Java
• Expertise on trading, high frequency trading or financial/tokenomics
• Deep understanding of probability theory, statistic
• Hands on experience on API key, websocket, etc. integration.
• Passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain
* we are also open to non technical degree graduates or people from non conventional academic backgrounds if you display a passion in programming and blockchain technology.
* We encourage women to apply as well as people from diverse backgrounds and beliefs.
Nice to haves
• Previous experience on trading cryptocurrency and yield farming
• Financial data and non-financial data database building and back testing
• Based or able to travel to Singapore to meetup post Covid
• Active in technical evangelism (GitHub or conferences)
• Mandarin Chinese skills
Please send your CV entitled “Financial Architect/Trader” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: