- Conduct day-to-day chartering related activities, routes mainly cover Indonesia to Vietnam, China, Taiwan, U.S and Aussie.
- Negotiation of Charter Party terms and requirements
- Source for optimal shipping solution for the cargo, monitor market freight rates movement, provide regular evaluation, and market analysis.
- Procurement of Cargo
- Key contributor for the P&L or the organization
- Secure spot and forward cargoes/COAs/tonnages to cover position
- Degree in Maritime / related Discipline
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in a similar capacity role
- Prior sailing experience on bulk carriers will be advantageous
- Experience in dry bulk is a must, Panamax will be preferred
- Able to calculate and evaluate voyage estimation
- Experience in handling coals, grains, iron ore and steel
Job Reference S5649
* Conduct day-to-day chartering related activities, routes mainly cover Indonesia to Vietnam, China, Taiwan, U.S and Aussie.
* Negotiation of Charter Party terms
Skills: Chartering Manager (Dry Bulk)
Experience: 5.00-6.00 Years