Job Description :
Reporting into the Digital Marketing team, this position seeks individual with a strong 'outside-in' mindset, with an eye for data and insights from customer, through structured and unstructured research methodologies enabled by technologies.
Candidate should have experience on similar customer insights & research role preferably from research firms capable of using modern data modelling and digital engagement methods to validate the organisation's products and platforms from a customer's lens
- Work with stakeholder to identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Clearly identify the search audience as well as their characteristics.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, both traditional like focus group, interviews and modern tools like Eye Tracking Studies
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Present data and insights to stakeholders through visualisation to help make better-informed decisions
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle enforce and redefine as necessary.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, market research, statistics, computer science, math, social sciences, business administration, or communications.
- Min 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field in IT&T industry.
- Proven 2-cycle experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modelling skills.
- Experience in Design Thinking / Human-centred Design a plus.
- Commercially aware
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and team working skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
Job Description :
Reporting into the Digital Marketing team, this position seeks individual with a strong 'outside-in' mindset, with an eye for data and insights from customer, through structured and unstructured research methodologies enabled by t
Skills: Customer Insights and Research Analyst
Experience: 5.00-8.00 Years