At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
As part of our Finance & Enterprise Performance team, you'll act as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. You'll work in the team to advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization. You'll support large scale financial transformations by leveraging cutting edge technology and be able to take your career to the next level!
You'll work with CFOs of Asian conglomerates, multinational companies, and in the public sector - combining our finance capability with program and change management expertise to implement and embed improvements and deliver sustainable value. You'll:
- Deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Support smaller engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant accounting, business or finance discipline.
- Certified Chartered Accountant is a plus.
- Minimum 4 - 6 years of working experience in finance organisations or consulting, advising CFOs on Finance transformation, process improvements, financial planning redesign, service delivery model design and implementation, and other critical elements of the Finance function.
- Expertise in Finance Service Delivery, Finance Operations, FP&A, Finance Strategy, or EPM.
- Experience developing a vision for the Finance organization and realizing the vision through large scale transformations encompassing finance process redesign, service delivery model development, and technology implementations.
- Experience with Finance in a Digital world technologies such as process automation through robotics, predictive analytics and visualisation etc.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collabor
Skills: Consultant/Senior Consultant - Finance & Enterprise Performance - SG
Experience: 4.00-6.00 Years