At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you'll do
Living in a technology world that is fast-paced, gone are the days where we used to do things manually. As everything is now connected, we now have conversations about Digital Supply Network, instead of just about Supply Chain. Technology plays a key role in enabling this. There are many emerging technologies around us - too many in fact thus one of our role as consultants is to help client mix & match the right tools, to enable their ambition and to allow them to have a connected technology landscape.
We want to build a team of supply chain specialists, centered on having capabilities in supply chain technologies. We will provide you with a strong and structured career development roadmap to become a Supply Chain Technology expert.
- As a member of this team, you will take on engagements to help our clients leverage on their supply chain operation as a strategic capability and source of competitive advantage.
- You will use various supply chain technologies to help our clients, develop and implement strategies and operational improvement projects within their own organization, as well as within their extended supply chain network with suppliers and channel partners.
- You will be involved in project delivery and in delivering strong proposals.
- You will use your creativity and knowledge to define the future of supply chain technological landscape, leveraging on the art of possible in today's digital supply chain (e.g. IoT, Mobility, Cybersecurity, Analytics).
- You will play a role in supporting the development of thought leadership and eminence, addressing the latest in supply chain innovation and digital supply chain.
- Work with a variety of high-profile clients across key industries such as Consumer Business, Process and Hi-Tech Manufacturing and Energy & Resources
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are someone with:
- Experience in at least one of the following function: Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing Strategy & Operations, Sourcing & Procurement, Logistics & Distribution.
- University level degree with strong numerical, analytical and excellent story boarding skills.
- Must have strong sense of business acumen and ability to write a business case.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a combination of core Supply Chain skills, and consulting experience.
- Demonstrated curiosity and interest in emerging supply chain technology.
- Ability to quickly identify business challenges and to focus on delivering results and generating business value across different Supply Chain functions.
- Experienced in project delivery environment, including but not limited to pace of delivery, organizational & people change management, stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills (including exposure to public forums / larger audiences).
- Working experience in one or more South East Asian countries and travel mobility to serve regional and /or international clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English) and local languages.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collabor
Skills: Consultant / Senior Consultant - Supply Chain & Network Operations - SG
Experience: 4.00-6.00 Years