At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you'll do
Living in a technology world that is fast-paced, gone are the days where we used to do things manually. As everything is now connected, we now have conversations about Digital Supply Network, instead of just about Supply Chain. Technology plays a key role in enabling this. There are many emerging technologies around us - too many in fact thus one of our role as consultants is to help client mix & match the right tools, to enable their ambition and to allow them to have a connected technology landscape.
We want to build a team of supply chain specialists, centered on having capabilities in supply chain technologies. We will provide you with a strong and structured career development roadmap to become a Supply Chain Technology expert.
- Leadership role in at least one of the following function: Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing Strategy & Operations, Sourcing & Procurement, Logistics & Distribution.
- As a senior member of this team, you will pursue & lead engagements leveraging various supply chain technologies to help our clients develop and implement strategies and operational improvement projects within their own organization, as well as within their extended supply chain with suppliers and channel partners.
- Responsible for project delivery leadership, involved in business development and delivering strong proposals.
- Responsible for developing thought leadership and eminence addressing the latest in supply chain innovation and digital supply chain.
- Responsible for supporting the further shaping of the supply chain practice, developing and training professional supply chain Technology practitioners across multiple competencies and South East Asian markets.
- You will use your creativity and knowledge to define the future of supply chain technological landscape, leveraging on the art of possible in today's digital supply chain (e.g. IoT, Mobility, Cybersecurity, Analytics).
- Work with a variety of high-profile clients across key industries such as Consumer Business, Process and Hi-Tech Manufacturing and Energy & Resources.
- You will work with the senior leadership team to assess, evaluate, and onboard external Supply Chain Technology Partners/Vendors into our offering.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement and build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are someone with:
- University level degree with strong numerical, analytical and excellent story boarding skills.
- A strong sense of business acumen and ability to write a business case.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Supply Chain functions, preferably a balanced mix of consulting and industry experience.
- Ability to quickly identify business challenges and to focus on delivering results and generating business value across different Supply Chain functions.
- Experience in project delivery environment, including but not limited to pace of delivery, organizational & people change management, stakeholder management.
- Ability to identify and convert leads into on-sell / cross-sell opportunities, write winning proposals and lead bid teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills (including exposure to public forums / larger audiences)..
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in local languages.
- Working experience in one or more South East Asian countries and travel mobility to serve regional and /or international clients.
- Manager level candidate must have prior experience in leading multiple medium to large engagements for clients
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collabor
Skills: Senior Manager - Supply Chain & Network Operations - SG
Experience: 12.00-15.00 Years