- Plan, execute, monitor and control the various technical aspect of the project.
- Manage or participate in new setup or upgrade of system/network infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for supporting operational systems satisfying contractual Service Level Agreement
- Perform and manage routine preventive maintenance and operational activities promptly and effectively
- Provide project documentation and reports
- Diagnose and rectify technical issue
- Experience in Windows server OS, Unix/Linux OS & VM environment
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server would be an advantage
- Good Working knowledge with VPN, firewall appliances
- Strong working knowledge with Cisco routers/switches would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication to convey technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contribute within a team environment
- Pro-active, dynamic and with good analytical/conceptual thinking
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and good interpersonal skills
* Plan, execute, monitor and control the various technical aspect of the project.
* Manage or participate in new setup or upgrade of system/network infrastructure projects.
* Responsible for supporting operational systems sa
Skills: Systems Engineer
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years