Job Description :
Do you have a passion for turning complex problems into uncomplicated and well-defined solutions
As an Experience Designer, you will work on the delivery of digital solutions and experiences for our customers. Your deep interest in digital design means you dream about patterns within systems and break down everything in multiples of 8 or 4. You ride the waves of design trends, but have a strong point of view for usability and reusability. You are naturally confident in your design intuition, but your empathy to customer insights is what sets you apart. You are detail-oriented and forward thinking, with the tenacity and energy to solve complex challenges under demanding time constraints.
Join a passionate, multi-talented design team, within a highly collaborative and supportive environment to create in-depth end-to-end financial journeys for personal and business banking customers. The team has been acknowledged as Asia's Top Design Practice at the Singapore Design Awards and has amassed multiple SG Good Design Mark awards since 2014. This is a high-impact and internally-visible role that will positively influence customer experience with the OCBC Bank Group.
What you'll be doing
- Build relationships remotely (for now) and collaborate with product management, tech development and external agency teams to solve large problems and prioritise workflows for teams to be able to ship value incrementally
- Facilitate discussions to understand goals, business/industry requirements and technical constraints. Unpack complex financial flows and translate 'problems' into understandable, intuitive and reusable design solutions
- Participate in customer interviews and synthesis sessions. Ensure design solutions are grounded in customer insights
- Learn about customer pain points, define hypothesis and create multi fidelity prototypes, wireframes or mockups for testing
- Deliver design assets to create understanding and alignment throughout the product discovery and development process. Document interaction behaviours for engineering teams
- Ensure design system standards are maintained. Co-create, apply and govern the design system. Rationalise design decisions and review critique objectively
- Be highly involved in the product testing process. Ensure product testing is done at appropriate stages of the development process, from multi-fidelity prototyping with customers to User Acceptance Testing phases
- Exchange design feedback, work with teammates to build domain knowledge and capabilities within the team.
You'll succeed because
- You have spent at least 4 years designing sophisticated and elegant consumer digital solutions. Bonus points if you have experience with complex user flows from investment, e-commerce or reservation/booking mobile applications
- You have strong execution skills with experience in user flows, wireframes, and complex interactive prototypes at various levels of fidelity. Bonus points if you have some basic understanding of front end engineering
- You have excellent interpersonal and communications skills because you understand that the end product is only as good as the collaboration between the design, product and engineering teams
- You have good presentation and communication skills that lets you explain design processes and solutions to a large group of cross-functional stakeholders. You can tell a powerful story
- You have experience working with and contributing to a component-based design system and documenting front-end requirements
- You are constantly aware of design trends, best practices, innovation ideas and consumer behaviour in relevant industries. You are quick to learn and adopt new industry standards and tools
- You are a natural collaborator with a growth mindset. You enjoy sharing knowledge and exchanging design feedback with others. Yet, you can work autonomously, be self-driven and meticulous to get the details right
- You exhibit grace under pressure and never let your designer's ego get in the way.
Job Description :
Do you have a passion for turning complex problems into uncomplicated and well-defined solutions?
As an Experience Designer, you will work on the delivery of digital solutions and experiences for our customers. Your
Skills: Experience Designer (UX) - Experience Design Department, Group Customer Experience
Experience: 4.00-7.00 Years