- Lead design and setup test, production and DR environments.
- Standardize/restructure the multiple test environments into the appropriate setting, which equivalent to production as much as possible.
- Propose the best solution to implement and processes maintain the test environment looking ahead to production release.
- Investigate the current Production/Test environment and design the overall test environment structure.
- Coordinate with the Development team what kind of configuration will be necessary for each application.
- Discuss with Infra team / DBA team about Server, Network, DB matter when necessary.
- Work with PMO on way to implement and maintain environments for each test phase, including regulatory reporting solutions.
- Prepare documents for planning, proposal, decision making.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer, Software, Information System or equivalent fields.
- At least 12 years of work experience in IT, with more than 5 years of experience in Projects and Change. management within the Banking industry across multiple disciplines (Head office, Regional and Country standard).
- Deep technical development experience in .NET technologies.
- Demonstrated experiences to design overall (end to end) system architecture.
- Hands on experience in applications setup on Windows Server, with experience in reviewing other's work (team members or vendors).
- Proven experience as Senior System Consultant or System Delivery Lead, involved in delivering large scale project
- Preferred PMI PMP or equivalent certifications.
- Japanese communication skills required as the position required to coordinate with Japanese speaking associates.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18449
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
As a key player in-branch to perform EUC enhancements, and to ensure it's in line with Core Banking System. You will design the overall system architecture as relatively to both Application and Infrastructure perspectives.
Skills: Architect, Migration, Integration, Core Banking, Design, Project Management, Architecture
Experience: 8.00-18.00 Years
Education: Diploma, Masters/ Post Graduate