Job Description :
- Support to the operational administrative activities of the management.
- Management an purchasing of stationery
- Issue of purchase orders and
- Support to create UPI for temp and contract employee
- Assisting in raising request for mobile, name card for new employee
- Update of telephone list and monthly report on contract employee
- In charge of local courier services
- Contact with the external stakeholders/supplier
- Assist and backup Executive Secretary in the organization of events
- Manage Procure to Pay activities
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor
- Report to Head of Supply Chain
- Min Diploma in Business, Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum 1 â€' 2 years of relevant working preferably from manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in SAP is a must.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office
- Details, strong organizing skill and good team player
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject: Supply Chain Assistant
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Leon Leong De Cong.
CEI Registration No.: R1551708
Email: [HIDDEN TEXT]
.All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Job Description :
* Support to the operational administrative activities of the management.
* Management an purchasing of stationery
* Issue of purchase orders and
* Support to create UPI for temp and contract employee
Skills: Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare, Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs, Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years