- Ensure that the vessels achieve the required technical standards and performance.
- Ensure that the vessels' certificates and documents are systematically updated and stored.
- Effective implementation of the Company's planned maintenance system.
- Prepare, arrange and manage class, statutory, and other vessel surveys.
- Prepare, manage and monitor dry-dockings and other required repairs and maintenance jobs.
- Review and promote vessels' crew performance.
- Prepare and manage vessels' technical budgets.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Tanker seagoing experience as a Chief Engineer or Second Engineer (at least COC Class 2 or 3), or at least 2 years of experience as technical superintendent for oil tankers andbunker tankers.
- Strong sense of integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, management, and communication skills.
- Able to speak and write effectively in English.
Job Reference S5901
* Ensure that the vessels achieve the required technical standards and performance.
* Ensure that the vessels' certificates and documents are systematically updated
Skills: Technical Superintendent (Oil Tankers)
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years