Colliers International is looking for a Director level professional to lead its existing research team in Singapore. Reporting to the Managing Director Singapore and the Head of Asia Research, this position will provide a proven research specialist the opportunity to work closely with external clients and internal stakeholders across multiple functions. Asia Research has clear and ambitious targets for client engagement and service, for production of strategic, rigorous and actionable research, and for integration of the product across the region.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To take part in client presentations, business development activities and regional initiatives.
- To prepare research reports and build research models
- To monitor developments in the property market in Hong Kong and Asia, with a focus on Office, Investment, Industrial and Retail property in Hong Kong
- Prepare, analyse and manage in-house and external research data
- Responsible for the good management and maintenance of the database
- Keep abreast of more qualitative market trends, economic and government policy
- Manage and improve the data collection process
- Scope, write and edit major publications, research projects and client reports
- Assist the Head of Research on the production of thematic papers/articles
- Expand research database capabilities
- Work closely with the Asia Pacific research teams to ensure data and insights are shared
- Be a good team player and provide support to other Research, Consulting team members, as well as other front-line teams where required
- A minimum of ten years' experience in professional research
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with confidence in presenting to small and large groups
- High numeracy and adequate understanding of property and financial markets. A degree in a relevant area such as Real Estate, Economics, or Business Administration would be an advantage
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills, and a conscientious, creative and enthusiastic character
What's on offer:
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure.
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth and lead the development of a team.
- Future opportunities both domestically and internationally.
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.
Colliers International is looking for a Director level professional to lead its existing research team in Singapore. Reporting to the Managing Director Singapore and the Head of Asia Research, this position will provide a proven res
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years