Position: Merchant Success Manager, SHOPLINE Singapore
SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
What you will be doing :
- Own and drive deep engagement, value and services for Shopline merchants
- Renew and retain merchants, meeting or exceeding targets
- Coach merchants to grow their business by partnering with them on goal development, and providing custom and structured recommendations to achieve those goals.
- Identify areas for improvement, including opportunities for product adoption and implementing new Shopline features; recommending ways to best utilise Shopline's solutions.
- Support the development of strategic merchant partnerships and build a loyal base that actively advocates for Shopline
- Identify areas of improvement and make recommendations based on data, analytics and best practices
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of industry trends.
Who we are looking for :
- 3-5 years of experience in account management and relationship-building with small to medium companies with a track record of success.
- A solid understanding of domestic marketplaces, import/export practises and commerce expectations in the region.
- Strong business acumen and experience providing strategic advice to customers throughout Asia.
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of personalities, levels, and role capacities..
- Experience or training in Digital Marketing (paid advertising, social media, SEO etc); you know the tactics that will drive results.
- Technical aptitude – quick to develop a deep understanding of new software.
- Proven ability to analyse complex situations and drive goals & action plans to lead merchants to achieve their key objectives.
- Demonstrate a high-degree of customer-centric thinking, behaviour and track record and experience working cross-functionally between sales, engineering, and support teams.
- Proactive. A self-starter that will exhibit ownership of accounts, successes, and failures. While also understanding our mission and doing the work required to drive us to that goal, without being told. Not reactive, but anticipates roadblocks, and thinks several steps ahead of a problem.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
It'd be plus if you have:
- Direct E-commerce/ Marketplace(s) account management experience
- Hands on experiences with marketing tools like: Google Analytics/Facebook Pixel, AdWords, etc
- Experiences with CRM tools i.e. Salesforce, Intercom and Zendesk
- Immediate available is preferred
Powered by JazzHR