- Ensure the correct functioning and maintenance of all internal and external systems and products serviced by Service Operations
- When required, act as the customer SPOC and co-ordinate the scheduling of intervention with Customer's, internal resolver groups, and the Service Desk ensuring the highest level of customer services and communications are maintained to resolve the fault and incident within the prescribed SLA.
- Carry out incident and problem management support to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver groups
- Ensure shortest restoral times possible, initiating the timely escalations to specialized resolver groups inside and outside the organization, according to the customer contracts, SLAs and monitoring requirements
- Manage the replacement of faulty equipment through the use of spares, and ensuring the timely replenishment the spare according to prescribed availability and sparing policy.
- To ensure the Service Operations team adheres to the highest working standards for all incidents and problems by providing guidance, support and direct management.
- Proactively detect problems related to service and infrastructure operations and delivery services, conduct diagnostics and provide service request ownership to ensure resolution of customer problems
- Support the senior team members in the management, reporting, and co-ordination of day-day tasks
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical / Electronics Engineering or related discipline from a recognize education institution.
- Unix and Linux administration
- ITIL Foundation v3 Certification
- Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO, Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Windows 2019.
- Operating System: RHEL 6/7, RHEL HA ,Windows Data center 2016 with clustering
- Hardware: HP DL360 Gen 9, DELL R430XD, DELL R730XD / equivalent
- Virtualization: ESXi, VMWare vsphere 6, VMware vCentre, VMware SRM Standard
- MQ: MQ v8, MQ IPT, MQ Clustering, IBM License Manager
- Web: Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat Application Server
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18673
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Provide operation support for administration, configuration, maintenance, monitoring and overall support of multiple VMware systems and provide effective technical expertise on Linux, Windows and VMWare.
Skills: Vdi, virtual desktop , Vmware, Linux, Windows
Experience: 5.00-15.00 Years
Education: Masters/ Post Graduate, Diploma