Upwork has partnered with a Multinational technology company focused on enabling digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Our client empowers every person and organization to achieve more and to continue that mission they need a self-driven English Speaking O365 Administrator to provide solutions to O365 related tickets.
This is a terrific opportunity for professionals who are seeking long-term work with a great team! You get to work remotely (from your home office), flexible schedule/shifts, and more. If you are an Independent contractor or looking for a more flexible way to work full-time, we want to talk to you!
You will focus on:
- Providing solutions to IT tickets, which come in through emails, chat, phone calls, and formal requests using O365 troubleshooting tools.
- Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for clients.
- Troubleshoot O365 Related issues for Exchange Online, Share point Online, Azure among other products.
- The IT ticket needs will vary depending upon the request; they typically include questions surrounding knowledge of the O365 web application, registering and buying domains, downloading and installing Office, and using the O365 feature set.
- Communicate your daily working hours through sharing your calendar with the client.
To be successful in this role, you possess:
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; Level II or above technical support experience.
- Experience with O365 troubleshooting tools.
- Must have experience in an O365 Administrator role.
- Expert experience with Exchange Online.
- Expert experience with SharePoint Online.
- Expert experience with Azure Active Directory and networking.
- Basic knowledge on PowerShell (basic commands/scripting).
- Managing and troubleshooting Skype for Business Online, Teams, and OneDrive.
- Experience with DirectSyn (AD Connect) setup and configuration.
- Experience with DNS including setup.
- Knowledge on ADFS.
- Ability to deploy apps to the Office 365 environment.
- Ability to build competency in team to deliver customer requirements.
- Excellent and professional English speaking and chat skills.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Experience communicating with email, chat, and phone.
- Windows 10 on your device.
- A remote work environment conducive to the job (with internet speeds of 10mbps or greater preferred)
- A headset or mic so customers can hear you clearly.
- Be available to start immediately is preferred.
Work with a multinational technology company
Join an incredible team that nurtures your strengths and creativity.
Long term opportunity.
Work from home/anywhere.