|Company:||NO DEVIATION PTE. LTD.|
Our Client is looking for BMS/EMS Project Engineer to join their team! Project Engineer will:
1. Act as on-site technical lead to support obtaining the required technical information to support the
Application team and lead the technical on-site activities through design, installation, deployment and
Testing & Commissioning phase.
2. Lead technical discussion and clarification with the customer acting as key contact person for all
technical related topics. Under Project Manager and Application Manager leadership support
engineering deliverables development through continuous communication with team members and
perform regular technical status reports. Take active part in meetings with the customer, consultants,
contractors and commissioning agents. Prepare and conduct Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) with the
3. Plan labour requirements and lead the Testing and commissioning activities including Local Hardware
Settings, Field RTU Settings and Configurations, Point to Point tests, Functional tests and Integrated
System Tests liaising with the Testing consultant, main contractor, client and internally with PM and
the team members.
4. Work closely with PM and team members to ensure relevant timelines are met, quality of testing
activities and documentation is as per customer standards/specifications and SE Quality policy.
5. Support the submittal preparation and obtain customer approval on basic and detailed design of
integrated solutions in line with the contract (technical, time & performance requirements)
6. Ability to work independently while also collaborating with global teams and complying to global
7. Support engineering outputs such as System architecture, technical submissions for
hardware/software, sub-systems interfacing points, detailed point schedules, control panel drawings,
equipment and control valve schedules, description of operations, test scripts. Where applicable,
collaborate with global engineering teams and site teams to produce engineering submittals based
on approved point list and design drawings from associated project services.
8. Review and validate technical choices compliance with the design (based on Technical Design
9. Proficiency in Programmable Logic Controller, SCADA and DDC Controllers development and implementation for redundant system architectures on HVAC applications
including chiller systems.
10. Knowledge of HVAC applications including Chiller Systems, Air Handling Units, Fan Coil units,
Computer Room Air Handlers, Mechanical ventilation units, Sanitary and Plumbing, Fire Alarm, Low
voltage, EPMS Applications for Medium/High Voltage Electrical systems, ATS, Generator, UPS and
other miscellaneous systems.
11. Ensure documentation relating to the project is properly and promptly dealt with in the correct
contractual manner. Production and control of RFI's, production of related design, engineering and
commissioning documentation and operating and maintenance manuals in line with project
12. Support the project manager in order to maintain tools to track and index status and completion daily,
and update internal and external teams on daily/weekly basis on progress and any obstacles/delays
13. Work in close collaboration with customer’s project teams, consultants, main contractor, 3rd party
vendors, PM & technical leaders for sub-parts to understand the project milestones & deliverables
and contribute to the overall profitability of projects and to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
14. Overall Project Management is by the Project Manager, however, the Project Engineers shall ensure
good project execution within allocated budget. Identify and anticipate potential risks vs. agree budget.
Identify and implement technical optimization to save time and cost. Contribute to overall Project risk analysis,
assess technical risks and propose all necessary actions to avoid, mitigate or reduce its impacts. Pro-active in
developing and implementing risk response strategies to minimize or remove risks
15. Identify any potential changes on the job versus the contract or agreed design. Work closely with
Project Manager to specify the change and its implications including the quotation until getting the
variation order which will contribute to Project Margin Improvement.
16. Master from technical perspective all technical parts of the delivery sub-contracted to external
vendors in strong coordination with purchasing team. Implement clear and meaningful scoping of
subpart of project scope to insure effective progress and completion monitoring
17. Alert on a possible non-technical feasibility as soon as identified. Provide necessary reporting to the
PM and management.
EA Reg. No: R2094147 | EA License No: 19C9587