Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at .
- Work in interdisciplinary teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies.
- Design and implement solutions around data warehouse implementation ranging from architecture, ETL processes, multidimensional modelling, data marts implementation.
- Integrate datasets and dataflows using a variety of best in class software as well as profile and analyze large and complex datasets from disparate sources
- Guide and direct junior developers
- Shape and advise on detailed technical design decisions.
- Develop scheduling scripts or configure load schedules
- Design and run unit tests.
- Perform bug diagnosis and fix.
- Migrate code between development and test environments.
- Participate in support of the development environment.
4 + years designing and implementing large scale data loading, manipulation, processing solutions.
High proficiency in data integration package
High proficiency in Snowflake, Wherescape, ETL, Informatica, or Talend
Experience in streaming integration development
Cloud development experience (e.g. AWS, Azure)
Experience in implementing solutions using Hadoop/NoSQL technologies (e.g. HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Spark, MapReduce, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
Deep familiarity with RDBMS
Strong proficiency in SQL
Able to design and implement relational data models
Undergraduate degree at minimum in Comp Science/ Information Systems.
Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy an
Skills: Analytics and Insights
Experience: 4.00-7.00 Years