Job Description :
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH) is a 761-bed general and acute care hospital that serves more than 550,000 people living in the northern sector of Singapore, KTPH combines medical expertise with high standards of personalized care, set within a healing environment, to provide care that is good enough for our own loved ones.
The division of Geriatric Medicine in Khoo Teck Puat Hospital believes in adding healthy life to older persons through comprehensive clinical care whilst seeking continual improvement through research and education.
We provide specialist outpatient care to older persons who have Geriatric syndrome including Incontinence, Falls, Frailty, Dementia or have multiple complex medical disease and/ or functional impairments. We also provide acute care for medical inpatients whilst supporting the other departments in managing elderly patients with medical needs.
We are seeking passionate, caring and enthusiastic clinicians to join our team.As a Resident Physician, your roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to: -
Candidates who possess the passion in caring for older patients with dementia, delirium, frailty and other geriatric syndromes and co-morbidities, and are interested to gain strong clinical experience with management of the elderly are desired. Candidates should also appreciate communication and teamwork as duties highly involve working with patients' families and/or caregivers, multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary colleagues across various divisions and departments to provide the best care for the patients.
- Contributing to quality outpatient and inpatient clinical services, which includes specialists' supervised management of patients in specialist outpatient clinics as well as providing inpatient care of the elderly
- Participating in on-call duties for emergencies and clinical service provision
- Providing teaching and supervision to junior medical staff and
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Current positions are clinical service focused, however opportunities and mentorship may be available for some research activities and participation with clinical education and/or administrative activities.
- Possess a basic or postgraduate medical qualification that is registrable with the Singapore Medical Council
- Registered as a medical doctor in the country of conferment of medical qualification and last place(s) of practice
- Possess at least 3 years of post housemanship working experience as a medical officer (or equivalent)
- Remain in active clinical practice for the past 3 years
- Provide evidence of English language proficiency and meet the acceptable score specified by the Singapore Medical Council if the candidate's basic medical qualification is not conducted in English Language
Please indicate your area of clinical interest in your resume to: .
Yishun Health is a network of medical institutions and health facilities in the north of Singapore, under the National Healthcare Group. It comprises Admiralty Medical Centre, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Community Hospital. We regret that only applications submitted through NHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), Yishun Health Career Webpage (ktph.com.sg/jobseeker/careers), JobStreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg) and JobCentral Singapore (jobscentral.com.sg) will be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another website, please visit the official web pages mentioned above.
Job Description :
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH) is a 761-bed general and acute care hospital that serves more than 550,000 people living in the northern sector of Singapore, KTPH combines medical expertise with high standards of personalized care,
Experience: 3.00-6.00 Years
Education: Bachelors/ Degree