• Solution Architecture,
- As Solution Architect, understand and realize customer's target architectures and perform solutioning through coordinate with internal teams, partners/vendors and key stakeholders.
• Technical Expertise
- Lead on-going projects for end user workspace to enhance the experience of collaboration, mobility, performance, security, and service level.
- Contribute to the development of digital workspace and desktop engineering.
- Provide expertise to regional teams and collaborate with head office stakeholders.
• Risk and Control
- Provide timely escalation and resolution of major issues to Management and Head Office teams.
• Client and Stakeholder Engagement
- Act as liaison between end users and IT team to understand business requirements for end-user services, design and implement new solution or enhancements.
- Partner with customer's planning section to ensure alignment of all platform architecture processes, standards, strategies and roadmap.
• Projects & Other Responsibilities
- Prepare and present regular project reports and documentations.
- Ensure project status and progress are communicated to stakeholders and IT teams in a timely and concise manner.
The successful candidate will manage the next generation workspace domain such as solution, planning, delivery of projects and operation escalation.
Skills: Intune, Windows 10, Vmware, Vdi, Active Directory, Euc, End User Computing
Experience: 5.00-15.00 Years
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: