Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
1. End-to-end accountability and Business Engagement
- Serve as single point of contact for all of business and operation needs and a liaison between the technology development, business and operation groups
- Prioritize requests and define Program Roadmap with business and operations
- Take overall responsibility for preparing the organization to deliver the program in line within agreed governance, budget, scope, milestones, quality and process adherence parameters
2. Stakeholder Management: Manage all stakeholders required for program (e.g., Business, Technology, Operations, Compliance, etc.) to ensure the end to end delivery of the program
3. Requirement Management and High-Level Solution
- Collaborate with Business or Operations Program Manager to create Investment Proposal and Project Plan documents, including high-level requirements and business requirement document (BRD)
- Prepare a high-level solution as part of investment proposal to illustrate the feasibility of achieving the business needs including diagrams outlining the nature of the solution
- Consult the architecture and technology team for advice or technology roadmap direction if the solution is technically complex or new.
- Ensure consistency of high-level solution with the technology roadmap.
- Define and implement a post go live support model
4. Project Execution
- Participate in overall project governance with key stakeholders
- Review and sign-off key deliverables (e.g., BRD, Test Plan, FSD, Test Reports…)
- Overall accountable for providing T&O resources to execute program
- Be jointly accountable for program plan, budget/project finance, risks and stakeholder management with Business Program Manager
- Master's / Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Business / Finance or equivalent
- At least 15years of relevant banking experience
- Retail banking, particularly Wealth or Private Banking experience with investment product knowledge
- Knowledge of the regulatory changes, especially in the sales & advisory process
- Strong knowledge of investment products
- Program Management with Omni Channel Servicing in Retail domain, preferably having done transformation programs
- Knowledge of Best Practices and Service Excellence in Technology & Operation Management
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank / market.
- Experience in delivering large-scale programs
- Experience in scoping and evaluation - defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
- Experience in Digital Servicing Transformation with working knowledge of Lean/Agile principles/practices and getting actionable insights using data will be a plus
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strategic forward thinking approach to challenges with outstanding influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives
- Passionate, diligent individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Resourceful team player
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of
Skills: Executive Director
Experience: 15.00-18.00 Years