Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group's business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.
Job Description for MIS Analyst cum Credit Reviewer
- Data extractions, preparation and presentation of MIS reportsto management
- Prepare and submit reports for regulatory purposes.
- Credit analysis of consumer secured loan applications including mortgage applications
- Preparation and presentation of Credit Applications and liaison with multiple parties
- Compliance and documentation checks on secured loan applications
- Review of property valuation reports
- Credit evaluation on post disbursement issues, loan restructuring requests and loan renewals
- Minimum 3 years of banking experience in mortgage
- Aptitude in software programs and well verse in Microsoft programs especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable of real estate industry, real estate current affairs and economic outlook
- Must be conversant in real estate and mortgage loans regulations
- Good credit analytical skills, meticulous and attentive to details
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, able to interact professionally and manage objections effectively
- Able to work independently, fast learner and good team player
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group's business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves i
Experience: 3.00-6.00 Years