Get to know our Team:
TreeDots is a platform that helps to redistribute unsold inventories in the F&B market from suppliers to businesses like restaurants, cafe etc. Through this platform, we aim to improve efficiency and productivity of F&B users to achieve more with less resources and preventing any unnecessary wastage.
We are a venture backed growth stage startup team that is passionate about food and have a desire to make sure food is continuously produce in a sustainable way. Our culture is transparent, honest and direct where you will always know what's going on and why it furthers our mission. You will work closely with the Founders to build a technology that the world has yet to see.
We are serving the future of food and we are looking for champions to join us to deliver great value products to our users. You will be working in an agile and test driven development environment, given the autonomy to plan and design a perfect product for the industry that delights and engage the users.
We are looking to create an innovative platform that helps to digitise the existing offline Business to Business (B2B) market which required the talents of the champions. Breaking this market with a digital platform is tough, and has yet to be cracked, but we believe with your talent, it can be done and it will be a rewarding experience.
Lead and oversee the vision, roadmap and operational excellence of our IT umbrella, ensuring that the technology meets both short and long term needs
- Build a strong team culture that cultivates and grow the best performing, highly dynamic and versatile engineers
- Develop the technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure business goal alignment
- Stay on top of technological trends and developments
- Continuous revision and improvement of the technology stack to ensure readiness for company growth and maintain top notch operational functionality and efficiency
- Plan, design and execute development of enterprise and cloud based application architecture for all systems
- Champion and lead agile processes for scoping, building, testing, reviewing and deploying codes
- Develop quality assurance, regulatory compliance and data protection processes
- Monitor performance and KPI of both systems and engineers
- Be the spokesperson for all technology and advocate to both internal team and external stakeholders
- Any ad hoc assignment as assigned including deployment across TreeDots subsidiaries to support TreeDots Group functions.
- 7 - 10 years of working experience in architecture and development and leading engineers
- Prior experience working in a startup, preferably in e-commerce related space
- Full stack development experience especially across AWS, Nodejs, Vuejs, Bitbucket
- Experience in warehouse management and inventory systems will be a plus
- Experience with 3rd party softwares like Xero & Tookan is a plus
- Experience in an Agile Environment built around Jira including sprint planning meetings, daily standups and sprint retrospectives
- Strong product development capability - ability to develop bespoke in-house solution and integration with 3rd party software
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfortable to be doing hands on coding while managing the team (He will spend 30 - 40% of his time doing hands on development work