This position is responsible for the accurate accounting of inventory including receiving, processing, recording and distributing supplies and materials; performs a variety of clerical duties including data entry and maintenance of files and records. Report to Assistant Critical Facilities Manager & Critical Facilities Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains inventory of all material assets. Manages inventory through auditing procedures that include cycle counting of small subsets of inventory, in specific locations, at specifically scheduled times.
- Audits inventory reports using physical checks to ensure accurate system accounting
- Enters inventory information into a controlled software system to ensure availability of accurate information
- Performs labelling of materials in accordance with required procedures
- Prepares and maintains auditable documentation for the purpose of providing written support and/or conveying information.
- Reconciles discrepancies in asset records (e.g. physical count versus reported items)
- Coordinates with managers to facilitate the cycle counting process for each area
- Performs other duties as assigned including back up for contract support, administrative works & critical environment operation & maintenance.
- Ensure cleanliness & orderly of CE store and other inventory outside CE store.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required and a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Possessed common knowledge in critical facilities management & M+E services
- Experience with CMMS is ideal
- Well versed with basic Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Comfortable meeting and engaging with new people. Warm and engaging demeanor. Ability to assess circumstances, empathize and offer help.
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to speak to a member of our Talent Acquisition team, please apply directly we will get in touch.
Shortlisted candidates must demonstrate on their resume the technical knowledge and relevant qualifications for the role applied for; and has the right to work in Singapore.