Our client is re-inventing capital markets using blockchain technology. They’ve worked with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), to become the first licensed custodian for digital assets in the world.
This company is re-imagining the issuance and life cycle management of capital market products like equities, debt, structured products, and funds using blockchain technology, to reduce friction and increasing value accrual for both issuers and investors.
This role requires you to have a ‘do-whatever-it-takes’ mindset and learn to operate just outside the limit of your comfort zone. If this excites you, but also makes you a bit nervous, then you might be the right fit.
This Investment Operations position is a multi-faceted role responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operational and coordination activities associated with the investment management of a group of funds. The role incorporates investment operations activities, project management, and client onboarding/servicing activities, and calls upon the need for effective coordination of various internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the daily investment operations activities for a group of funds under the remit of the investment manager.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients, distributors, service providers, and internal colleagues for matters related to the funds.
- Assist with the preparation and updates of marketing presentations to assist in the distribution of the funds.
- This individual will be coordinating with distributors and direct clients to request and collect required KYC/AML documentation. He/She will provide the initial check for completeness and will liaise within a MAS-licensed fund manager and with the outsourced AML provider for any follow-up requirements and ongoing queries
- The role will include coordination with various stakeholders, (including with direct clients, the custodian, the distributors, and the fund administrator), for activities related to the creation and redemption of fund units, along with ensuring best-in-class client satisfaction levels for all operational interactions
- This is an exciting role in a rapidly growing business that has the potential to evolve, such that additional duties will likely be assigned overtime
- This role is open to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
- 4< years’ experience in investment operations with distribution exposure within the South East Asian investment funds space,
- Proven experience in leading and managing small to medium-sized projects.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism, and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving – Always willing to have difficult conversations when required
- Sound decision-making and risk assessment capabilities, with good judgment and commitment to delivering results within tight deadlines.
- Able to thrive and lead in a fast-paced, changing environment, while retaining the long-term focus. Comfortable managing in an ambiguous/uncertain environment when required
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance or Business-related fields are preferred.