Get to know our Team:
TreeDots is a platform that helps to redistribute unsold inventories in the F&B market from
suppliers to businesses like restaurants, cafe etc. Through this platform, we aim to improve
efficiency and productivity of F&B users to achieve more with less resources and preventing
any unnecessary wastage.
We are a venture backed growth stage startup team that is passionate about food and have
a desire to make sure food is continuously produce in a sustainable way. Our culture is
transparent, honest and direct where you will always know what's going on and why it
furthers our mission. You will work closely with the Founders to build a technology that the
world has yet to see.
We are serving the future of food and we are looking for champions to join us to deliver great
value products to our users. You will be working in an agile and test driven development
environment, given the autonomy to decide the best way to architect and design the system.
Apart from developing features, platforms and maintaining existing products, you would also
get your hands onto the latest technologies of development.
We are looking to create an innovative platform that helps to digitise the existing offline
Business to Business (B2B) market which required the talents of the champions. Breaking
this market with a digital platform is tough, and has yet to be cracked, but we believe with
your talent, it can be done and it will be a rewarding experience.
Get to know the Role:
● Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend
merchant, vendor and/or consumer facing new products, platforms and features.
● Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other
automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of
five star ratings.
● Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both
code and experience level.
● Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and
generally help out - within and across teams. This may include pair programming.
● Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
The must haves:
● 3+ years experience in software development
● A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or
● Up-to-date on the modern programming paradigm, especially VueJS and NodeJS.
● Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and
with pixel perfect interfaces.
● You have working knowledge of several architectural approaches, caching, data
storage and security.
● Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
● You are highly accountable and take ownership. You also have a collaborative
attitude and great teamwork spirit.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: