DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports directly to the Facility Manager, with responsibility for overseeing and/or coordination of maintenance and other work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors, to ensure the facilities been well managed and maintained
- Plan and manage office space to ensure 100% completion of planned tasks and meets stakeholders expectations.
- Responsible for customer engagement to enhance the overall customer experience
- Performs daily inspection within office for amenities cleanliness and workplace safety, to provide comfortable ambiences for the occupants.
- Requests building and housekeeping services as needed. Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition. Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests, DO/PO/invoice, file on work orders, reports, and all other facilities related documents, and tracks their status.
- Generation of Monthly Report and sending it to Facilities Manager, provides manager with analysis and reports of vendor quality and work completion.
- Conduct and put in place regular Vendor performance management. Maintain and developing good relationship with vendors and building management.
- Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms.
- Assists with event management activities such as catering for meeting and events. Secures approvals for catering expenses and reviews invoices to arrange billing to appropriate department or business unit.
- Orders office supplies and other common use items for the location, such as caf supplies, equipment toner, printer paper, freight and shipping supplies etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training. Prior vendor supervisory experience preferred.
- Diploma/Degree in Tourism/Hospitality/Business Administration or other relevant fields
- Good Knowledge on Workplace safety including but not limited to understanding Risk Assessment, Method of Statement, Safety Data Sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond to workplace incidents and to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret service agreement documents. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills. Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and /internet.
- Prior facilities coordination experience & basic technical knowledge on office facilities are ideal
- Flexible to cover Receptionist duties when the Receptionist is absent
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to speak to a member of our Talent Acquisition team, please apply directly we will get in touch.
Shortlisted candidates must demonstrate on their resume the knowledge and relevant qualifications for the role applied for; and has the right to work in Singapore.