The Club Executive provides assistance to tenants and guest by assisting with reservations, accounting procedures, handling of complaints or enquiries and all other the day-to-day operation matters of the Club Residences. Partnering with respective immediate departments to meet established standard prior to their requirements, the Club Executive is also responsible for the overall tenure, efficient check-in / check-out, in unit explanation and update of all Guest Preferences.
- Confirm reservation in system and review all noted information in trace, note and amenity reports
- Prepare guest registration card and room key upon check in
- Conduct group check-ins/outs
- Aliases with culturist team and bell desk for guest arrival/ departure transportation arrangement
- Handle guest's complaint and inquiries and provide responses accurately
- Build good rapport with all individuals including internal and external
- Assist in making reservations such as walk in reservation
- Present folio to guest and resolve and disputed charges
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in a second language preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a luxury brand hotel
- Willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and public holidays
- Previous experience as a concierge is an added bonus.
- Excellent judgment, attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information