TreeDots is a platform that helps to redistribute unsold inventories in the F&B market from suppliers to businesses like restaurants, cafe etc. Through this platform, we aim to improve efficiency and productivity of F&B users to achieve more with less resources and preventing any unnecessary wastage.
As a Telemarketing Executive, you will play a key role in delivering a human support experience to our partners, through excellent communication, creative problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of our technology. Your end goal is to increase productivity and impact - internally and externally.
- Contact existing customers via outgoing calls to explain how our app works and show them the benefits
- Proactively guide customers through the onboarding process onto our platforms
- Conduct upselling of current products to existing customers
- Handle incoming queries and feedback from customers and provide technical and product support via multiple channels
- Payment method conversion for customers
- Liaise with relevant departments to drive customer resolution
- Reach out to customers who are late on payments and arrange for payment collections
- Revival of churned customers
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, able to talk and listen to anyone and everyone
- Quick thinker, resilient and eager to tackle new, complex, and/or unstructured problems
- Strong ownership in your performance and its impact to the company
- Prior experience in Telesales, Telemarketing and Customer Service strongly preferred
- Proficiency in multiple languages and dialects would be a bonus
Tuesday – Saturday/ Sunday - Thursday, 10am – 7pm