Job Description :
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
As Business Analytic Manager for Corporate Procurement, you will be a change agent in identifying and communicating data-driven insights in making informed decisions through forensic and predictive data analytics.
You will be working closely with Procurement leadership team, and Procurement and Category managers in fostering an effective working relationship to support recurring and ad hoc reporting and analysis.
As the business owner of Procurement data structure, data governance framework and data analytic and reporting tools, you have the mandate to drive adoption of best-in-class practices, systems and tools to support Procurement excellence.
- Analyse and draw out rich insights from large sets of data including spend transaction and supplier data, to drive procurement strategy and initiatives.
- Present data and insights using excel modelling / Powerpoint / Tableau / other visualization tools in support of executive decision-making.
- Prepare and consolidate data analysis presentations for internal business reviews, supplier negotiation, market benchmarking and industry trends.
- Provide analytical horsepower to shape business strategy and provide analytical steering for the business e.g. expected price reductions due to global pricing fluctuations e.g. forward commodity price changes in London Mercantile Exchange.
- Performs economic research and prepares analyses to identify supplier opportunities and risks.
- Build on existing data sources to further refine and develop the Procurement Data lake.
- Develop online dashboards and templates for reporting SLA/ KPI and drive performance improvement.
- Contribute to and participate in compliance reviews and work with procurement leadership to ensure compliance with policies and standards.
- Implement industry best-in-class data analytic and reporting tools
- Establish governance and control framework including data security and access control mechanisms in line with Group IT Data Security policies
- Identify data integrity issues and work with relevant Corporate Procurement policy and process counterparts, Procurement teams and IT to improve data accuracy
- Provide training to Procurement teams and stakeholders on data analytics methodology, reporting systems and tools and data governance
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics
- More than 5 years of experience in data analytics and visualisation in a related quantitative field with minimum 3years of relevant work experience in business analysis fields
- Familiar with SAP and ERP systems relating to procurement, contract management and vendor management would be advantageous
- Proficient with data visualisation software such as Tableau, Qlik or Power BI
- Versed in Excel modelling (lookup and pivot table) and preferably with programming and SQL knowledge
- Strong spreadsheet skills with experience creating financial dashboards or models
- Ability to visualize data and insights
- Highly logical & systematic mindset
- Team player yet independent & fast learner
- Able to articulate or communicate data-driven insights in business language
- Strong attention to details and complex data structure
Job Description :
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive t
Experience: 5.00-8.00 Years