Position: Senior Associate, Performance Marketing - SHOPLINE SINGAPORE
SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
What You Will Do:
Shopline Merchants (SMART Ads and Ads Managed Services)- 70%
- Account manage a portfolio of merchants in running effective ad campaigns to achieve their business and marketing objectives.
- Provide end-to-end campaign management for merchants, including planning, set-up, optimisation, reporting and analysis
- Work closely with the marketing team to create impactful creative content for effective advertising campaigns.
- Leverage data to optimize ad campaign efficiency.
- Conduct regular webinars for merchants and internal teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather feedback and continuously improve on our ad services programme
- Plan and conduct webinars for merchants
- Create sales kits to pitch to prospective merchants
- Measure and report performance on all digital marketing campaigns vis-à-vis ROI, ROAS, and KPIs.
Shopline SG- 30%
- Assist with the management of all paid channels (SEM/GDN/Paid Advertising) including the development and execution of the overall strategy, traffic generation goals and forecasts, setting the budget spend priorities.
- Work with the team to hypothesize, conceptualize, and execute with a focus on delivering efficient return on ad spend, and lowering customer acquisition costs. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns vis-à-vis ROI, ROAS, and KPIs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience.
- Utilize data and insights to recommend opportunities at strategic and tactical levels for better audience targeting, remarketing, conversion funnel building, lead nurturing.
- Analyze online customer behavior and identify opportunities to increase revenue from SHOPLINE’s line of products.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to optimize results.
- Develop test and learn initiatives across Paid Social.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure messaging across all channels are consistent and aligned.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly and monthly tracking reports against team and company targets.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Statistics/Math and/or tech-related majors
- 5 years of experience in tech-driven verticals such as e-commerce / Sass, preferably with agency background and experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Passion in capitalizing on unconventional growth opportunities, in a structured and data-driven approach.
- Hands-on experience in executing on performance marketing channels (Google, affiliates and more) and a solid understanding of underlying tech building blocks (product feed, automation and more) is critical.
- Solid understanding of attribution models and MMPs
- Proficiency in any programming language (e.g. SQL/JS/Python) is highly valued
- Experience in technical setup on Pixel/GTM tracking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in performance marketing and measurement
- Self-starter and an exceptional can-do attitude
Powered by JazzHR