Position : Senior Associate, Graphic Design - SHOPLINE SINGAPORE
SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
What You’ll Be Doing :
- Brainstorm with the marketing team to bring content plans to life
- Support the creation of all SHOPLINE Singapore visual assets, and help to develop a repository of icons, assets, visuals, templates for future projects
- Create campaign mock-ups, infographics, graphs etc in line with requirements
- Create visually appealing presentations decks and materials that capture SHOPLINE’s brand essence
- Create digital artworks to support product demos and advertising campaigns
- Work with the Regional team to repurpose existing assets
- Contribute to the development of our brand guidelines, and ensure external materials are consistent with our visual identity
- Contribute not only through the execution of ideas, but also be a part of the initial creative process
- Stay on top the latest design and digital trends, and ensure they're reflected in our creative assets
- Manage workflow of design projects and ensure the timely delivery of all marketing materials
What You’ll Need :
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Graphic Design, Communication Design, Visual Communication or any other related discipline.
- 5 years of relevant experience in digital design and illustration
- A strong portfolio that showcases your creative ideation, compositing, and technical abilities in digital design
- Proficient in various interactive and visual design software such as Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
- Familiar with presentation software such as PowerPoint and Keynote.
- A good communicator, able to articulate your concepts in a clear, concise manner
- Highly proficient in all aspects of design, with an excellent eye for high-quality artwork
- Ability to meet deadlines and be well-organized
- A keen interest in E-Commerce or SaSS independently staying up to date with the latest developments.
Powered by JazzHR