“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
- Perform day to day duties of a Quality, Health & Safety Officer in accordance with the Workplace Safety and Health Act.
- Work with external consultant for all inspections and audits including Corrective & Preventive Actions.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure compliance with all relevant WSH legal requirements, codes of practices and Singapore Standards. This will also include communicating with external and internal stakeholders on up-to date changes in WSH legislations and other requirements.
- To conduct monthly safety and security meeting.
- Perform risk assessments and recommend appropriate control measures to internal stakeholders.
- Conduct investigation and analysis of incidents in accordance to local and regional established safety and security procedures.
- Leads/supports the development of new QHSE Management System processes, programs, and associated tools in line with regional, and ISO requirements.
- Maintain and prepare ISO documentations and take part in internal and external safety audits as per the approved inspection program of the company. Follows up on the preventive and / or corrective actions identified during the inspections and monitors the timely closing of the actions in coordination with other divisions/ departments.
- Collect and analyse data on safety performance, conditions, and practices. Develop, implement, and improve QHSE management systems, processes, and procedures to support business operations in accordance with ISO 45001 QOHS standard.
- Communicates information on the QHSE Management System throughout the organisation and promotes HSE awareness through various communication channels i.e: inductions, training, campaigns, flyers, discussions, emails etc. in consultation with all relevant divisions and operational departments.
- Prepare QHSE documentation for clients/projects as per the requirements and in consultation with the Management and Operations team.
- Support all new and renewal certification such as ISO, TAPA, Environment, Safety, GDPMDS and etc.
- Any other related tasks as assigned.
What It Takes
- Qualified ISO Internal Auditor and knowledge of ISO 45001 OH&S
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven experience in an executive or similar role in an operations-based industrial environment.
- Possess good organizational (organizing activities and programmes) & documentation skills
- Possess In depth knowledge of local legislation (e.g. WSH/SCDF/NEA), ISO45001 and procedures.
- Self-driven and team player
- Good communication skills including the ability to speak, present and write clearly and effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to develop cooperative work relationship with peers and superiors.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794