Position : Associate, Accounting (6 months contract) - SHOPLINE SINGAPORE
SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- This role is based in Singapore and reports to SHOPLINE’s Senior Accountant.
- Responsible for accounting functions including AR, AP, Payment and Tax reporting etc.
- Perform accounting tasks: reconciling bank accounts; entering daily transactions into system, scanning, and processing documents, collecting receipts, Accounts payable/ Account receivable (AP/AR)
- Issue invoices / billing statements, record sales, collect and store relevant documents
- Reconcile billing or statement from service providers
- Record all accounting transactions timely and accurately
- Assist in preparing accounting reports and financial statements
- Assist in filling and compliance of all tax matters.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and projects as required
Who we are looking for:
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting & Finance with minimum 3 years of experience in similar capacity. Candidate with more experience will considered for the position of Accountant
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software preferably in MS office applications.
- Meticulous, independent, proactive, responsible, able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Unquestioned integrity and high standards in the work you do
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we're a fast-growing business and there's always unchartered territories, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time.
Powered by JazzHR