Position : Senior Manager, Logistics (SEA) - SHOPLINE SINGAPORE
SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
What Will You Do :
- Design and develop plans and strategies for South East Asia to ensure logistics products merchant adoption rate and drive logistics business volume from merchants, be highly responsible for department KPI.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis activities, collecting feedback from merchants and internal stakeholders, provide convincing analysis reports to internal stakeholders regularly.
- Write detailed plans for new integrated logistics product launches and manage implementation of launch products.
- Responsible for all integrated logistics materials production and update, including presentation deck, customer support FAQ, sales and marketing materials.
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with logistics partners, ensure working relationships and operational effectiveness, always look for improvement to strengthen the logistics product and service market competitiveness, including but not limited to operational efficiency, pricing and product market fit.
- Monitor daily logistics operational matters to ensure smooth delivery progress, make sure merchants and their consumers are happy and satisfied with our integrated logistics solutions.
- Close monitor to weekly/monthly/quarterly department KPI, analyze and diagnose business performance, and make sure the KPI is achievable from time to time with concrete actionable plans/solutions.
- Consolidate weekly report to Director of Logistics.
What Will You Need :
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related fields
- 8+ years' operational logistics experience in relevant industries.
- Deep understanding of the local market logistics landscape. Past experience of courier service operations, warehouse operations would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken in English is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good judgment and interpersonal communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Powered by JazzHR