Are you looking to apply your analytical skills while deepening your understanding of Private Wealth
Management (PWM)? Our Client Onboarding (COB) team is seeking a professional who is looking to
collaborate with Legal, Management, Compliance and AML Compliance to mitigate risks associated with
the onboarding of new PWM clients.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the Firm to deliver banking,
sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world.
PWM Operations supports PWM Private Wealth Advisors (PWA) globally. PWAs are responsible for
advising ultra-high net worth individuals on strategies to build and protect their financial assets through
customized advice and services.
PWM Operations is instrumental in meeting our clients' needs and is responsible for several key processes
which include asset transfers, client servicing, execution services, account opening, performance
measurement, and reporting of Goldman-custodied assets and away-custodied assets.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The PWM COB Team is responsible for reviewing Account Onboarding and Maintenance documentations
meet regulatory requirements.
The team plays a key role in safeguarding the firm by performing the following key functions:
• Understand the different client account structures and legal documentation required to establish
• Review the accuracy and completeness of account documentation and all required signatures
have been obtained
• Ensuring organizational documents are obtained in accordance with firm policy and regulatory
• Perform data input into the system for proper account set up
• Ensure suitability review has been completed
• Identify red flags at client onboarding stage
• Partner with AML Compliance to ensure new policies and regulations are fully implemented within
• Be vigilant in due diligence reviews of new client screening for AML & Know Your Client
• Request products (options, margin, etc.) for the respective PWM client accounts
• Ensure downstream systems correctly recognize approved products and services, including Cash
products, Client Statement and Performance reporting
• Resolve issues through coordination with PWM Teams, PWM Compliance, PWM Legal
• Ensure the updated documentations are properly stored into the central documents depository for
• Continuously identify and implement process improvements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years financial industry experience (AML or other Client Onboarding Regulatory experience a plus)
• Mandarin language skills (Business level) preferred
• Highly motivated and results orientated
• Have a high level of self-initiative to challenge and improve processes
• Strong understanding of risk and control framework in operations
• Has strong interpersonal skills to establish Business and Federation relationships
• Able to manage multiple tasks or projects and manage deadlines effectively
• Strong team player who is able to work under pressure
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: