Position : Risk Policy Expert - SHOPLINE SINGAPORE
SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
What You’ll Be Doing :
- Responsible for the formulation and implementation of risk control policies related to Shopline's payment business, including payment risk, merchant onboarding, merchant risk management and chargeback disputes.
- Responsible for the risk assessment of new business scenarios and new products of Shopline payment
- Responsible for formulating the monitoring system for risk prevention and control related to payment business, formulating risk monitoring plans, and timely adjusting and optimizing the monitoring system according to changes in business scenarios and risk situations
- Responsible for the research on the development trend of the domestic and foreign frontier payment industry and new risk control product technology, and improve the policy and rule system and risk review rules for Shopline business risk control
- Responsible for designing risk products based on payment risk prevention and control demands, promoting product implementation, and driving risk control system function upgrades
Who We Are Looking For :
- Full-time undergraduate degree or above, more than 8 years of work experience
- Proficient in written and oral communication in English & Mandarin
- Have strong data analysis ability and product sense
- Good at coordination and communication, with international vision, teamplayer
- Those who have work experience in payment institutions, banks, financial institutions, international credit card organizations and related companies, risk control, merchant acquiring management and other related work experience are preferred
Powered by JazzHR